Disabilities & Learning Disabilities
LAHP is committed to supporting students with physical and learning disabilities.
LAHP offers a supportive and safe environment to help students get the best out of their studies as well as having an enjoyable and positive experience.
The LAHP team is available to help you with any questions you may have. We also encourage you to discuss any issues with your supervisor to find the best way forward.
Below are a variety of resources available to support you as a student at your institution. If you know of any other resources which might support students with disabilities, please contact us and let us know.
Kings College London
- Disability Support: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/disability
London School of Economics and Political Science
- Support for Disabled Students: https://info.lse.ac.uk/current-students/student-wellbeing/disabilities
Queen Mary University of London Students
- Disability and Dyslexia Service: http://www.dds.qmul.ac.uk/
Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
- Disability and Dyslexia: https://www.cssd.ac.uk/content/disability-and-dyslexia
Royal College of Art
- Disability Support: https://www.rca.ac.uk/studying-at-the-rca/support/welfare/disability-support/
Royal College of Music
- Students with Disabilities: https://www.rcm.ac.uk/life/studentsupport/disabilities/
School of Advanced Study
- Disability Support: https://www.sas.ac.uk/current-students/student-services/disability-support
- Disability Support: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/students/support-and-wellbeing/disability-support